Cookies are small text fragments, usually made up of letters and/or numbers, which are sent by the website being visited and stored on the device used by the user for navigation.
Cookies and other tracking tools are classified as follows:
Cookies first party and third party
- First-party cookies: they are set by the website visited by the user, whose address appears in the URL window, in this case matic.it.
- Third-party cookies: they are particular types of cookies that are set and managed by a site other than the one on which the user is browsing, but linked to it for the management of particular types of content or services.
Technical and profiling cookies:
- Technical cookies: they are used in order to make websites operate or function efficiently.
- Profiling cookies: they are used to lead to identified or identifiable subjects, recurrent actions or behaviors in the use of the features offered. This allows the Data Controller, among other things, the possibility to offer increasingly personalized services, as well as to send targeted advertising messages.
Cookies are useful because they allow the functionality of the sites, making them efficient. Without cookies or similar technologies, websites could not “remember” visitor information: e.g. the chosen language, the chosen font and the size used. Some of these uses are strictly necessary and therefore are exempt from consent. Others, which do not meet these criteria, require the user’s consent: profiling, marketing and advertising.
Google Tag Manager (Google Ireland Limited)
iubenda Consent Solution (iubenda srl)
- ConS JS library localStorage (IUB_DATA)
Widget Google Maps (Google Ireland Limited)
Motore di ricerca programmabile di Google (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics con IP anonimizzato (Google Ireland Limited)
- AMP_TOKEN: 1 ora
- _ga: 2 anni
- _gac*: 3 mesi
- _gat: 1 minuto
- _gid: 1 giorno
WordPress Stat (Automattic Inc.)
Through the cookie banner, the user can decide to activate and disable the cookies used by the site, other than those essential to the operation of the site. The consent is collected during the first access to the site but you can change your choices, at any time, through the cookie icon that you will find on each page of the site.
The user, always through the cookie banner, will have the option of denying consent to all cookies, using the appropriate button.
The data subject can contact the Data Controller, Matic Srl , Via delle Fonti, 8 – 50018 Scandicci (FI)
Tel. 055721233 e-mail: email@example.com to exercise the rights provided by the Articles from 15 to 22 of the European Regulation on the protection of personal data 2016/679.